Saturday, February 21, 2009

Recipe: Mesquite Chicken

Way back, I found a dish at a restaurant that I could not live without. I gleefully figured out how to make it myself and it's so yummy, I just have to share!

INGREDIENTS:

1 Package Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 Cup Sour Cream
1 Cup Fresh Salsa or Pico de Gallo
Mesquite Seasoning
Barbeque Seasoning
Tortilla Strips - Seasoned

DIRECTIONS:

Season the Chicken Breasts top and bottom generously with both the Barbeque and the Mesquite Seasonings. Place in a glass dish and cook at 425 for approximately 30-35 minutes until cooked thoroughly.

Sprinkle the seasoned tortilla strips (typically found near the salad fixings in the grocery store) on your serving plates.

Place a chicken breast on each serving plate on top of the tortilla strips.

Top the chicken breast with sour cream and then the salsa.


Serve! It's that easy!

1 comment: